20 Inspirational Property Investment Quotes
At some point, you’ve felt a little demotivated. We all know that property investment needs knowledge and perfect timing.
Is it the right time to buy a new property or not? Quite confusing, right?
You must do thorough research before taking things into action. Being smart is one of the characteristics you must have to become a Real Estate Investor. You must have the proper knowledge to ensure that you’re making a wise investment.
However, in life, you have to take risks to make gains. It is somehow like gambling. You can minimize the risks by seeking advice and help to professional property agent that can explain further the factors of proper property investment.
Do you need inspiration?
We gathered 20 Inspirational Quotes that may help you to be motivated in achieving the goal you ever dreamed of, Property Investment.
- “Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.” – Andrew Carnegie, billionaire industrialist
- ”The rich buy assets. The poor only have expenses. The middle class buys liabilities they think are assets. The poor and the middle-class work for money. The rich have money work for them.” – Robert Kiyosaki (author of Rich Dad Poor Dad)
- “Don’t wait to buy land, buy land and wait.”– Will Rogers
- “Buying real estate is not only the best way, the quickest way, the safest way, but the only way to become wealthy.”– Marshall Field
- “Buy land, they’re not making it anymore.”– Mark Twain
- “Land monopoly is not
only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly.”– Winston Churchill
- “Never depend on a single income. Make investments to create a second source.” – Warren Buffet (investor and philanthropist)
- “Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working, risking or economizing.” – John Stuart Mill, political economist
- “If you’re not going to put money in real estate, where else?” – Tamir Sapir, business mogul
- “It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground.
Landis about the only thing that can’t fly away.” – Anthony Trollope, novelist
- “Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt, U.S. president
- “Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful.” – Hazrat Inayat Khan, spiritualist
- “Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.” – Theodore Roosevelt, U.S. president
- “A funny thing happens in real estate. When it comes back, it comes back up like gangbusters.” – Barbara Corcoran, real estate investor
- “The best investment on Earth is earth.” – Louis Glickman, real estate investor
- “In my experience, in the real-estate business past success stories are generally not applicable to new situations. We must continually reinvent ourselves, responding to changing times with innovative new business models.” – Akira Mori,
- “Now, one thing I tell everyone is
learnabout real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values andthe least risk.” – Armstrong Williams, entrepreneur
- “I have always liked real estate;
farm land, pasture land, timber land andcity property. I have had experience with all of them. I guess I just naturally like ‘the good Earth,’ the foundation of all our wealth.” – Jesse Jones, entrepreneur
- “Successful investing is about managing risk, not avoiding it.” – Benjamin Graham
- “The biggest risk is not taking any risk…in a world that’s constantly changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.” – Mark Zuckerberg
Inspirational right? Do not make impulsive moves. There are professionals out there that can help you grow. Take the risks and make gains.
Are you ready?